Google

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Basketball......


Again I am doing a random story, as you can see on the title it's about basketball....

Well today I went out up the road to play a bit of basketball since i haven't played for God knows how long, it seems I am not nearly as good as I was all though's years ago in school. Back then I could shot from here, there and everywhere but I think I need to start from the beginning again.

When I was in school in the sixth form I only took as art so I had a lot of time on my hands, I think I only had about 6 maybe 7 hours worth of lessons, the rest of the time I was up on the basketball court with people out of my year and the year above playing basketball. I can remember me and my friend Hodgey, we made the best team in the world back then of course with others on the team, whenever we played a game together we where unstoppable it was like we had played together for years, we new exactly where the other was at all times, so half the time we didn't have to look at each other to pass it to the other one. But then of course we left school and went our separate ways, I went to college and i don't know what he did after that. I took a National Diploma in Fine Art in Crosskeys college and went there with a few of my friend.

I had a girlfriend at the time and I spent most of my time with her not knowing to me that my friend every brake went down to the basketball courts to play, but me being the good boyfriend spent most of my time with my girlfriend that's now my ex-girlfriend.
Also I was watching a basketball game on five US(the TV channel) of my favorite team of all time the Boston Celtics, they won again this week. They are on top of there league at the moment and of course I hope they win the whole thing this year.(it is there year this year by the look of things)
Well there you go another random story about me and my day.............well not all of my day but just a few hours.

GO CELTICS!!!!!

No comments: