Google

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We Are Sorry......

To start things off we apologize for it being 2 weeks without a post and I hope you trust me when we say it wont happen again!!!!

Well I had a lovely day today!! it started with me getting up at(I wont say cos it is to early for a normal person) and started to watch a little TV, trust me when I say that there is not a lot on at the time of the morning that i was up!!!  I went on the Internet for a while and started our own little group on facebook called...................well you guessed it Kalmar.

I was then talking on msn to my ex which as you can imagine was very nice!!  We got into it a little as you do, she started to tell me about how her and her boyfriend of 3 years have just broke up!!(in the nicest way possible I couldn't give a rats arse)

I had a phone call of my mate asking me if i wanted to come down his for a bit(were I am righting to you from), so I did.  We went out for a little game of footy and played a little x box on a game called Army of 2, the bast game in the world in my opinion!!

well it was nice to speak to you again, we should do this more often.

No comments: