Google

Thursday, March 20, 2008

M.O.T's...........

The fucking trouble it was getting my car to pass a M.O.T was horrific, if it wasn't one thing it was another.

It started out as me tacking my car down and it failing on bits of welding and my emissions!! Put it this way with the emissions my carbon footprint was horrendous!!! On my car the Co levels is supposed to be 3.50 it wasn't even close, it was up to 11.68, as you can tell that isn't good. So the first thing i thought to do was change the oil filter, air filter, oil and spark plugs so i did, that was a improvement but still not enough, it took it from 11.68 to 5.16 which still isn't enough.

I then thought 'what the hell could it be now?' i took it to a garage to have it tested to see what was wrong with it and he said that something called the oxygen sensor was broke! which isn't good cos they cost 50 pound! The only problem is when that goes it screws up other things and i thought it would screw up the CAT and that would cost another 300 pound!!! Well luckily when the changed the oxygen sensor it was fine and i didn't have to pay for the other part.

Mike had a problem with his car also this week and he had to drive to Swansea to get his fixed!! There was something wrong with the spark plugs and his brakes needed cleaning and he had a bulge growing in his back tire, so all I can say this past week hasn't been that good for us with the damn cars.

No comments: